Complete a data processing activity
Learn how to fill in 100% of the information relating to a single data processing in your register.
The Dastra application guides you through each step of the process of creating a treatment, while remaining autonomous. Benefit from advice and become compliant with the GDPR requirements.
The Dastra processing questionnaire is there to help you provide all the information necessary for a given data processing activity in the most fluid and fastest way possible. It consists of 13 steps to follow to fill in all the information relating to data processing.
The 12 steps are:
- General information - This section allows you to enter general information on the processing of personal data, such as its name and description.
- Stakeholders - This section allows you to list the stakeholders in charge of the data processing or actors other than the data controller and the DPO.
- Dataset - Lists the different categories of data processed during this processing and their retention policy.
- Purpose - Description of the purposes of processing personal data.
- Assets - This section allows you to list the applications, internal or external to the organization, supporting the execution of the data processing concerned.
- Data subjects - Contains the list of persons concerned by the processing of personal data.
- Rights of persons - Detail the methods available to the persons concerned to exercise each of their rights.
- Recipients - This section lists the recipients of the processing data. This is where you can declare a data transfer outside the EU.
- Security measures - Describes the organizational and technical security measures planned to preserve the confidentiality of data.
- Impact assessment - Describes the privacy impact of this processing.
- Summary - Synthesis of the above.
Once you have entered the information you have, you can start identifying what remains to be done.