Comment on page
What is Dastra
Find out more about Dastra.
Dastra is a data privacy solution with which data protection teams can drive and manage all GDPR use cases, from managing the registration of processing activities to implementing a cookie widget on their websites.
We aim to help data protection teams raise awareness across their business and improve the GDPR experience with a streamlined solution providing a single response to organizations' different GDPR needs, through:
- A fast, intuitive and ergonomic interface
- A fruitful collaboration between the various players involved in GDPR
- Time savings in day-to-day compliance management
- New compliance and management services and functionalities
- A guided pedagogical approach to empower non-experts step by step
At Dastra, we believe that data protection is not just a legal matter, it's also a matter of code, expertise, project management and operations.
- Map your personal data by creating and maintaining your treatment record thanks to a flexible and intuitive interface, repositories, libraries and a questionnaire, and build, share and export your treatment record.
- Identify your risks, and carry out audits to assess priorities.
- Generate an action plan, allocate tasks and collaborate with your network, to better protect your data.
- Implement internal processes such as setting up rights exercise management, managing cookie consents or keeping a register of data breaches.
Register of requests to exercise rights
Creation of a cookie consent widget
The data breach questionnaire
- Centralize documentation to meet GDPR compliance.
The Repositories module, containing all the data and files in your workspace
Start discovering Dastra right now, first with features and setup, then the tutorial: